Digital Performance Designer/Graphic Designer
Looking to become an Igniter?
Want to work from the most awesome agency office in Perth?
Want to be surrounded by the best minds in the branding, design & marketing industry?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Digital Performance Designer/Graphic Designer
Employment Location: Perth, Australia
If you are passionate about transforming visions into results, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an exceptional graphic designer, who relishes the opportunity to join a boutique but fast growing digital agency, across project spanning not just Australia but around the world.
ABOUT IGNITE SEARCH
Our mission is to be the trusted digital marketing agency that helps ambitious companies grow.
We have a very special company culture that is both inclusive and motivating; we always strive to be the trailblazer for our clients, while having a lot of fun along the way!
Our clients include growth-focused businesses and tech startups, predominantly across Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working on all types of design work, including websites, apps, branding, logo design & market collateral
- Implementing UX/UI design as a core part of the digital customer experience
- Managing all aspects of design work, including general graphic design & print marketing design.
Required technical skills include:
- Adobe tools such as PS, AI & ID
- Wireframe and design Collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamiq
- Video editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro & Final Cut Pro is a plus
Personal qualities & traits include:
- Able to work to deadlines and take initiative and ownership of tasks
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strive to create quality work
- Willingness to learn and adapt, is solutions focused
- Ability to interact via communication platforms such as email, phone, WhatsApp, Slack etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- An aptitude to work off minimal instruction
- Willing to push oneself to achieve greatness
- Strong writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills is a plus
- AWESOME OFFICE – We are situated in the heart of East Victoria Park, with dozens of restaurants, cafes & grocery stores within a 100 metre radius
- FREE PARKING – We offer unlimited free parking, so you do not ever have to pay for parking ever again
- TEAM LUNCHES – A key part of our week, we regularly head out to eat as a team, to kick back & relax at one of the many eateries around (food is life!)
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING – We have an extensive guidelines and standard operating processes that you are able to learn from, to help integrate into the company culture
- STRONG COMPANY CULTURE – With our brand vision, mission & values being strongly crysallised and communicated on a regular basis, you will be surrounded by individuals that are not only the best at what they do, but also highly collaborative and just downright fun to hang with!
- FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENT – We are big fans of a hybrid working arrangement, although working in our Perth office is highly desirable for efficient collaboration
- POTENTIAL TO PROGRESS – Strong career progression opportunity lead in a future role as the team grows
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF – We provide 2 extra days of annual leave every year, how cool is that!
- & much more
At least 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing agency is highly desirable although not essential.
Salary will be attractive and will be negotiated dependent on experience.
Please note: Whilst we appreciate each and every application, due to the high level of interest, only successful applicants will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding!
To Recruiters: Thanks for your interest, but we are only taking direct candidate applications at this current stage for this role!
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please email through your resume as well as outline any personal projects that you believe best showcase both your passion and capability for digital marketing.
Please email documents through your resume, cover letter & any supporting docs to email@example.com & attention it to HR.
No recruitment agency calls or emails please
Recent Blog Posts
Ringing In The Year Of The Dragon Over the past few months, we’ve all been working to prepare […]
Google Ads is a powerful advertising platform and a major part of digital advertising that offers various types […]
What Is Happening Down Under In The Pop World? It’s official: Taylor Swift has touched down in Melbourne […]