Digital Advertising Specialist
Looking to become an Igniter?
Want to work from the most awesome agency office in Perth?
Want to be surrounded by the best minds in the branding, design & marketing industry?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Digital Advertising Specialist (Part/full time)
Employment Location: Perth, Australia
If you are passionate about transforming visions into results, then this is the role for you!
We are pleased to announce that an opportunity has opened up to bring onboard a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our awesome, tight knit family clan.
Please read on below for more information:
ABOUT IGNITE SEARCH
Our mission is to be the trusted digital marketing agency that helps ambitious companies grow.
We have a very special company culture that is both inclusive and also motivating; we always strive to be the trailblazer for our clients, while having a lot of fun along the way!
Working Arrangement: Part time or full time.
Hard skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience: Strategy & Campaign Implementation in the following
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads (desirable)
- Tiktok Ads (desirable)
Desirable skills in the following:
- Social Media
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Adobe Experience
- WordPress,Hubspot & Shopify Experience
Personal attributes include:
- Able to work to deadlines and take initiative and ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills with a focus to work as part of a larger team
- High attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced workplace
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multi-task across multiple projects
- The curiousity and determination to solve problems as they arise
- Strive to create quality work
- Willingness to learn and adapt, is solutions focused
- Ability to engage via multiple communication platforms such as Email, Slack, WhatsApp, Phone etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- An aptitude to work off minimal instruction
- Willing to push oneself to achieve greatness
- AWESOME OFFICE – We are situated in the heart of East Victoria Park, with dozens of restaurants, cafes & grocery stores within a 100 metre radius, with an pool table, to kick back with other Igniters!
- FREE PARKING – We offer unlimited free parking, so you do not ever have to pay for parking ever again
- WEEKLY LUNCHES – A key part of our week, we head out to eat as a team, to kick back & relax!
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING – We have an extensive guidelines and standard operating processes that you are able to learn from, to help integrate into the company culture
- STRONG COMPANY CULTURE – With our brand vision, mission & values being strongly crystallised and communicated on a regular basis, you will be surrounded by individuals that are not only the best at what they do, but also highly collaborative and just downright fun to hang with!
- POTENTIAL TO PROGRESS – Strong career progression opportunity to lead in a future role as the team grows
- & much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please email through your resume, cover letter, as well as any supporting documents to email@example.com & attention it to HR.
Note: Direct candidates only, no recruiters thank you!
Recent Blog Posts
Ringing In The Year Of The Dragon Over the past few months, we’ve all been working to prepare […]
Google Ads is a powerful advertising platform and a major part of digital advertising that offers various types […]
What Is Happening Down Under In The Pop World? It’s official: Taylor Swift has touched down in Melbourne […]